BOAT & EQUIPMENT RENTAL
You no longer need a friend with a boat. With Katherine Landing’s boat rentals, we offer a wide selection of boats for all your recreation needs. Whether you are a first time boater or veteran, our boats are extremely easy to drive. After a quick orientation, you will be off enjoying the waters in no time. Go and explore our 198 secluded beach coves!
Summer Season 7:00am – 5:00pm
Winter Season 8:00am – 3:30pm
Reservations: (928) 754-3245
Learn About Safe Boating
|Vessel/Equipment Type Rental Rate||Hourly (2 hour minimum)||1/2 Day (4 hours)||Day||Week|
|Deluxe Wakeboard Boat||$100||$375||$585||$3510|
|Rod & Reel||$12||$15||$20||$120|
A $500 per boat security deposit is required for all boat rentals, and will be refunded when the boat is returned undamaged and with the inventory intact. Hourly and half day rentals begin after 12:00 pm (noon).
Reservations: (928) 754-3245
BOAT RENTAL POLICY, RULES & REGULATIONS
- Engine starting: Choke position, manual choke, primer bulb
- Controls: Throttle: forward & reverse, shift & trim
- Buoy markings, no wake, 5 MPH
- Type of gas: Regular gas, plus oil. Check separate V.R.O. tank (if applicable)
- Towing of boat & tie-up instructions. (If permitted by Marina.)
- Return time and return location
- V.R.O. oil indicator: What to do if it sounds. One short beep every 40 seconds = low oil. Horn sounds with short rapid tones = no oil. 8. Overheating indicator: What to do if it sounds. Horn sounds continuously, engine will not exceed 2500 r.p.m.
BOAT SAFETY REGULATIONS
- 5 MPH in Harbor Area
- Observe state and federal boating laws and safety regulations. Coast Guard regulations place the responsibility for the safety of the passengers and boat upon the operator of the boat.
- Wear personal flotation devices at all times when boat is in operation. Explain how to put it on.
- Customer is hereby notified that the throwable device, in addition to being a cushion, is a piece of lifesaving equipment that will support a person in the water.
- No boating between sunset and sunrise.
- Reef and shallow water areas. Observe restricted boating areas.
- Safety rules for water skiing. No skiing north of mile marker 44 on Lake Mohave.
- Children under age 13 must wear a life jacket when on a vessel of 26 feet or less while under way.
- It is prohibited to operate any watercraft while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or in a reckless or negligent manner, or in a manner that endangers or is likely to endanger persons or property.
- Weather Reviewed – Customer acknowledges the review of upcoming weather conditions.
- Exceeding the maximum passenger capacity may result in forfeiture of security deposit, impoundment of vessel and/or citations from law enforcement agencies.
- Damage to vessel(s) and/or equipment, violation(s) of the rental contract, and/or rules/regulations of the waterways may result in forfeiture of renter’s security deposit, impoundment of vessel and/or citations from law enforcement agencies. Renter’s liability is not limited to the amount of security deposit.
- All accidents, wherein damages to the Small Boat exceed $200.00 or the Small Boat involves another vessel or there is damage to other property, regardless of amount, must be reported to local law enforcement authorities for immediate investigation.
- Prohibited: Barbecuing on-board vessels, containers of fuel on-board vessels, transportation of personal watercraft and/or heavy equipment on-board vessels.