BOAT & EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Beat the launch ramp lines and bypass the fuel dock to enjoy more leisure time on the water at Lake Mohave with family and friends! With Katherine Landing’s boat rentals, we offer a wide selection of boats for all your recreation needs. Whether you are a first time boater or veteran, our boats are extremely easy to drive. After a quick orientation, you will be off enjoying the waters in no time. Go and explore our 198 secluded beach coves!
Now Available: No waiting … our boats are ready to go and with our prepaid fuel program your boat rental time is 100% yours to enjoy. Rent yours today!
Please Call: (928) 754-3245
Summer Season: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Winter Season: 8:00am – 3:30pm
|Vessel Type Rental||Number of Passengers||Fuel Capacity|
|Engine||2 Hours||1/2 Day|
|Day||Week (5-day)||Extra Hour|
|20ft.Ski Boat||6||30||150 HP Outboard||$130||$235||$350||$1,575||$75|
|21ft. Deluxe Wakeboard Boat||8||40||4.5 Liter V6 I/O||$200||$375||$585||$2650||$100|
|16ft. Fishing Boat||4||6||15 HP Outboard||$65||$90||$135||$615||$30|
|10ft. Personal Watercraft||2||16||1100 CC Four Stroke||$130||$225||$295||$1,335||$65|
|28ft. Patio Boat||10||24||40 HP Outboard||$125||$200||$325||$1,475||$65|
|Equipment Type Rental||Hourly|
(2 hr minimum)
|Rod & Reel||$12||$15||$20||$120|
A $500 per boat security deposit is required for all boat rentals, a $100 per equipment rental is required for all equipment rentals, and a $50 per inflatable is required for all inflatable rentals. Your deposit will be refunded when your rental is returned undamaged and with the inventory intact. Hourly and half day rentals begin after 12:00 pm (noon).
Boat Rental & Equipment Reservations
How To Rent Equipment From The Beach: Visit the beach shack located on the shoreline closest to the ice house. Approach the open window (located next to our life jacket loaner station) and you will be greeted by one of our beach attendants. Provide your ID, payment and the beach attendant will review the equipment with you. All equipment comes with a lifejacket for all individuals utilizing the equipment as well as oars as needed.
Lake Mohave Coves
BOAT RENTAL POLICY, RULES & REGULATIONS
- Engine starting: Choke position, manual choke, primer bulb
- Controls: Throttle: forward & reverse, shift & trim
- Buoy markings, no wake, 5 MPH
- Type of gas: Regular gas, plus oil. Check separate V.R.O. tank (if applicable)
- Towing of boat & tie-up instructions. (If permitted by Marina.)
- Return time and return location
- V.R.O. oil indicator: What to do if it sounds. One short beep every 40 seconds = low oil. Horn sounds with short rapid tones = no oil. 8. Overheating indicator: What to do if it sounds. Horn sounds continuously, engine will not exceed 2500 r.p.m.
BOAT SAFETY REGULATIONS
- 5 MPH in Harbor Area
- Observe state and federal boating laws and safety regulations. Coast Guard regulations place the responsibility for the safety of the passengers and boat upon the operator of the boat.
- Wear personal flotation devices at all times when boat is in operation. Explain how to put it on.
- Customer is hereby notified that the throwable device, in addition to being a cushion, is a piece of lifesaving equipment that will support a person in the water.
- No boating between sunset and sunrise.
- Reef and shallow water areas. Observe restricted boating areas.
- Safety rules for water skiing. No skiing north of mile marker 44 on Lake Mohave.
- Children under age 13 must wear a life jacket when on a vessel of 26 feet or less while under way.
- It is prohibited to operate any watercraft while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or in a reckless or negligent manner, or in a manner that endangers or is likely to endanger persons or property.
- Weather Reviewed – Customer acknowledges the review of upcoming weather conditions.
- Exceeding the maximum passenger capacity may result in forfeiture of security deposit, impoundment of vessel and/or citations from law enforcement agencies.
- Damage to vessel(s) and/or equipment, violation(s) of the rental contract, and/or rules/regulations of the waterways may result in forfeiture of renter’s security deposit, impoundment of vessel and/or citations from law enforcement agencies. Renter’s liability is not limited to the amount of security deposit.
- All accidents, wherein damages to the Small Boat exceed $200.00 or the Small Boat involves another vessel or there is damage to other property, regardless of amount, must be reported to local law enforcement authorities for immediate investigation.
- Prohibited: Barbecuing on-board vessels, containers of fuel on-board vessels, transportation of personal watercraft and/or heavy equipment on-board vessels.